Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Excessive PK's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bheybby

PostSubject: Excessive PK's   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 am

so pretty much im new to this server
i know PK's are part of the game, i understand about that
if they PK you PK them back

but what if the other player got donator items
so its kinda impossible for non donator to kill them
ok thats fine ill just leave them alone, im cool with that...

but what IF!!!
they pked you and you use jackstraw
pked you again then again you use jackstraw
then pked you again then they use towline and teleport you

i went back to my spot to get pills
then here he comes again

start PKing again
i mean WTF is wrong with this people
im not a god damn boss to drop epic items
they are PK harrasing

i thought this is a balance and fun server
seems to me that only players who can donate can have fun
too bad i cant have fun in this server
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excessive PK's   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 am

hey dear,
first sorry for some kids .. u know all games have some annoying kids ..
for pk yes its part of online games .. but bully is to bad and i hate that and i said many times dont prove ur self on low lvls or low gear .. and not good to bully ppl ..
i'll find solution for that ..
thx for telling me
Back to top Go down
barbarian99

PostSubject: Re: Excessive PK's   Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:13 am

i am having same issue full doantion sin by name of KnidariaN pked me 15 times in less then 10 minutes and says i pk you always because i supposedly pked him i dont pk unless they attack me first i am having this issue with several of the vengeance pk guild donators .. what is the point of trying to play a game and have fun when the donators cant be killed unless you have a full team of non donation pvp members and they keep doing it . it really makes the game no fun when the donators think they are gods and can do and get away with anything they choose . the way this one particular donator is acting borders on harrassment . i think that there really should be some sort of punishment to these people if they want to pk go kill the other full donation not the little guy trying to get the best gear he can in game . some of us have familys and real jobs that do not allow to spend 100 + dollars on a game to be big enough not to get killed at every turn . i know changing the game inputs to do something like this is time consuming and difficult but something really needs to be done about the donator "gods " that think they are unstoppable in game

thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
kalabaw

PostSubject: i just want to clear this..   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 am

hello im KnidariaN..
do you think i will pk you with no reason?? you pk me first 3x when im afk at mob arena dont you remember that? you and KillingSpree pked me first.. sorry for that. but you give me a reason to pk you.. i will post a SS here to prove that you pked me 3x.

thank you for your report. lol!
Back to top Go down
kalabaw

PostSubject: Not allowed   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 am

sorry im not allowed to post ss. just PM me in game for those who want to see my SS. thanks.

by the way. hes the owner of KillingMachine and KillingSpree . he told me that when i was in Blood palace war.
Back to top Go down
barbarian99

PostSubject: Re: Excessive PK's   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 am

kalabaw this is very funny because nither of my characters can kill you it took half my guild to kill you when you were attacking us so instead of photoshopping SS tell truth . you lied to your guild to get them to pk my guild all the time once again the only time i attack anyone is if i have been put in self defence status to them so grow up act like a man and become human instead of thinking you are god
Back to top Go down
kalabaw

PostSubject: Re: Excessive PK's   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

hey.. dont involve my guild here. and beside you dont know the rules of my guild.. they will not help me if im wrong here.. the time i was pk you is after you pked me and insulted me saying im noob and idiot bcause i wear a DS item. lets make it simple.. i will not waste my time pkying you for no reason.. and no im not God. im just insulted by you.. you're mad at me bcause you cant kill me on your own fault pkying afk..
ps.. i dont know how to use photoshop for editing.. and whats the reason to edit my SS? its completely clear.. i have link on my SS now.. im just waiting for those who want to see my SS. Thanks
Back to top Go down
wjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Excessive PK's   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

oh blah blah... dont u guys know the rule? PK is a part of game...wtihout Pk...that server like blah to me.....cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excessive PK's   

Back to top Go down

Excessive PK's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1